I love checking out weird news stories. I must say, it’s a guilty pleasure of mine. But I can’t help it. It’s so entertaining. So, hoping to bring a little weirdness into your life, and maybe a smile to your face, I thought I would share the latest (and greatest) strange news of the week:
- Naked man steals fire truck, kills pedestrian in SC: Okay. Obviously there is nothing funny about running over an innocent person. Hopefully that aspect of the story doesn’t make you giddy. Now, the whole naked man stealing a fire truck? That’s quite entertaining. The funniest mental image entered my head when I stumbled across this article. I could just see some crazed, bare butted man zooming down the highway, blaring “Crazy Train” in a big, red fire truck, pedestrians and fellow drivers gaping as he soars past.
- Named Pennsylvania man walks into Walmart, steals socks: Seriously? What’s up with all of this nudity? And socks? Did pants not seem like a better fit? Men…
- Man must apologize to wife on Facebook: This one really isn’t that surprising. That’s what this world’s coming to. We’re lacking in actual face-to-face interaction and resorting to hiding behind our Facebook walls (Ha! Facebook walls. Get it?). It’s kinda sad, to be honest
- Utah teens allegedly takes mom’s car, robs two banks at drive-through window: Robbing a bank is never a good idea, but, I will give the kid some credit. At least he thought his escape plan through. Staying in your car makes for a faster get-away.
- Cop suspended, charged after raiding refrigerator: Guess they were out of doughnuts?
- Fugitive runs out of gas, calls sheriff for help: Smart. Real smart.
I hope you enjoyed these stories as much as I did. Until next week…